Torrance, Sat Jul 22: Electronic Privacy Forum at eLinux

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2000
      This Saturday, 22 July 2000, from 10AM to 4PM,
      LULA will be holding a free six-hour program called
      "Threats to Electronic Privacy, and Technological Countermeasures to These Threats"
      at the eLinux offices in Torrance, CA (near the 110 and 405 freeways)
      with four (count 'em, four) good speakers:

      Ismet Kursunoglu MD <ibk at cyberverse:com> (leads the Linux-At-LAX user group),
      Michael Elkins <me at toesinperil:com> (author of Mutt),
      Lynda True <shrdlu at pacbell:net> (Co-P.I. of the Art of Information Warfare IR&D Project)
      Chris Smith <x at xman:org> (programmer / consultant / kernel hacker).

      For a map and the agenda, see
      http://www.lula.org/meetings.html
      http://www.lula.org

      For more info about the folks providing the space for the meeting:
      http://www.elinux.com

      For info about other Linux groups and events in the Los Angeles area, see
      http://www.lalugs.org

      --
      Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.