Lecture to PC user group

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2000
      I was suppose to give an "Introduction to Linux" lecture next Wed the
      26th of July to the Greater South Bay PC user group. It was to start at
      6:30 PM and last for about 45 minutes- they meet at the El Segundo
      Library- our old meeting site.

      Unfortunately I will be out of town next week and was wondering if any of
      you might be interested in doing this in my place.

      The group is mostly windows users who are interested in Linux. You can
      find out more about them at http://gsbug.apcug.org If you
      can do this please contact John Sellers at ay286@... - you can call
      him at 310.370.7235

      I was planning on doing a "live" installation as a basis of the
      discussion- leading up to creating an example of a Linux workstation. You
      might like to do this or approach the topic as you wish- I know that this
      group would be most grateful and this is a wonderful opportunity to show
      off Linux and GNU software.

      thanks for any help on this

      Ismet

      Ismet Kursunoglu