Cerritos Linux User Group

  • Roger Baello
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2000
      CERRITOS LINUX USER GROUP

      Just want to remind everybody of our next monthly meeting...

      WHEN: July 30, 2000
      WHERE: C21 CLASSIC-ESTATES
      13217 South street
      Cerritos, CA 90703
      TIME: 12pm -5pm

      AGENDA:

      SAMBA PRESENTATION - installation, running smbd,nmbd, making
      LINUX share files with Windows
      Presenter : Hugo " LordVega " Samayoa

      LINUX TERMINAL PROJECT - see a live demonstration of Linux
      serving applications to PC's
      with no hardrives...
      Presenter : Jim Dare

      Quick Tutorial on .bashrc.... - Paul
      More Tutorials, Bottable Business Cards...RAFFLES, & GIVEAWAYS,

      c'ya there...

      Roger Baello
      Meeting Coordinator
      www.cerritoslug.org