LUGFest III is looking for you!

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2000
      LUGFest III, the third Linux festival held by SCLUG, is looking for YOU!

      SCLUG needs persons willing to demo their favorite app, and vendors
      willing to show off their latest & greatest Linux wares. If you're
      skilled at GIMP, or Samba, or any other Linux application, we'd love to
      have you volunteer for a seminar. If you're a vendor with a cool Linux
      product, the LUGFest is an ideal place for a table.

      LUGFest III will be held at Nortel Networks in Simi Valley, California,
      on October 28th, 2000. For additional info, or to sign up for a demo,
      see http://lugfest.sclug.org

      LUGFest II was twice the size of the original LUGFest, and we need YOUR
      help to make number III even better!

      We'll see you there!

      Gareth, gareth@...
      Simi-Conejo Linux Users Group President

      Orv, w6bi@...
      Simi-Conejo Linux Users Group member-at-large