Learning Tree Linux courses

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 7:41 AM
      I've updated http://lalugs.org/#education
      with a link to the Linux sysadmin courses offered by Learning Tree.
      At the moment, they only have a single page describing their Unix
      program; hopefully they'll keep this URL alive as they fill out
      their web site, and enhance it with links to the actual courses.

      I've also added more details about the courses at LACC,
      and deleted the Thousand Oaks course (since it still wasn't
      showing up on their site).

      If anyone knows of more URLs for Los Angeles Linux educational
      opportunities, please send them to me so I can keep the
      LA LUGS page up to date.

      Thanks,
      Dan

      --
      Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.