Call for demos at LUG Fest

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2000
      Well its getting close to the time for the next LUG Fest, yeah yeah I know
      many months away but just enough to start worrying and stressing out
      :). Now is a good time for people interested in doing a demonstration to
      email me and let me know with plenty of time, check out
      http://lugfest.sclug.org/signups.cgi for current list of signups. Also if
      anyone knows a Linux/Open Source that might be interested in attending and
      showing off their stuff by all means ask them, make sure you let me know
      though by Cc: the message to me or having them contact me. Thanks guys.

      ---