Linux Developers Wanted (fwd)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 12:49 PM
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 01:58:49 +0300
      From: Santeri Kannisto <ss@...>
      Subject: Linux Developers Wanted

      Hi,

      I am looking for new LUG-active Linux programmers to join
      our Linux development team (paid job). I hope you could help
      me by passing this job announcement to appropriate channels.

      I am especially looking for LUG activists for quaranteeing
      that our works results end up to all volunteers developing
      Linux. Thanks for you help in advance.

      Sorry if I sent this message to a wrong "address". I picked it
      up from LUGs contact list and it looked ok to me.

      8< -- 8< -- 8< -- 8< -- 8< -- 8< -- 8< -- 8< -- 8< -- 8< -- 8< --

      Linux Developers Wanted!

      We're looking for motivated Linux developers to join our
      Linux distribution developer team.

      Job requirements:
      - Minimum of 1 year experience using Linux OS
      - Ability to communicate in English (written and spoken)
      - Excellent native language skills, both written and spoken
      - Fast learning capabilities
      - Lots of initiative and a responsible attitude
      - Ability to independently study new technologies
      - Clear understanding of OOP concepts
      - Good C++ programming skills under Linux
      - Membership in a local Linux User Group (LUG)
      - Age between 18 and 50 years
      - Readiness to move to Estonia or Finland (at least initially)

      The following would be an advantage:
      - Knowledge of KDevelop! and experience writing software for KDE
      - French, German, Spanish or Swedish nationality
      - Background which includes voluntary activities in the Linux field
      - Spoken Finnish or Russian skills
      - Prior Best Linux experience

      What we offer:
      - Opportunity to participate in Linux world domination
      - Reasonable salary
      - Stock option program
      - Devoted team to back you up in development
      - Challenging work
      - Total flexibility in working days and hours
      - Possibility to subsequently work from anywhere in the world

      Send your application including CV and expected salary to
      careers@... with the subject 'Best Linux Developer'.

      Additional information:

      - Best Linux: http://bestlinux.net
      - SOT: http://www.sot.com
      - Questions: CTO Santeri Kannisto, email sk@...
      - Applications: careers@... (subject: "Best Linux Developer")

      Thanks again for you help!

      Cheers,

      --
      Mr. Santeri Kannisto sk@... - http://www.sot.com/
      SOT Finnish Software Engineering Ltd. - fax +358 401 833982