BOF Last Call

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2000
      Okay folks the BOF is scheduled for this Saturday at 1pm and at present we
      have 7 open topics for coordinators. Topics are Web Development Graphical
      User Interfaces GUI Programming Linux based IDEs Linux Database Solutions
      Graphical Manipulation. The role of coordinator just requires a person to
      keep the discussion going and to think up topics if the discussion dies
      down. If anyone would like to volunteer then please email me before
      Friday at gareth@.... Thanks guys.

      ---
    • Gareth J. Greenaway
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2000
        By request, a formating update to the list of topics.

        Okay folks the BOF is scheduled for this Saturday at 1pm and at present we
        have 7 open topics for coordinators.

        Topics Still Open are
        1. Web Development
        2. Graphical User Interfaces