Re: [lalugs] IDG books

  • sysop
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2000
      Any book giveaways will surely be appreciated by our LUG...

      thanks,
      Cerritos Linux User Group

      On Fri, 19 May 2000, you wrote:
      > IDG is giving away Linux books to LUGs.
      > I signed up for LULA. Any other LUG who wants to know
      > how to sign up, please email me.
      > Thanks,
      > Dan
      > --
      > Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.

      > Remember the good 'ol days

      Roger Baello
      Meeting Coordinator
      Cerritos Linux User Group
      roger@...
      cc:baello@...
    • Ron Golan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2000
        On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 11:19:50AM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
        > IDG is giving away Linux books to LUGs.
        > I signed up for LULA. Any other LUG who wants to know
        > how to sign up, please email me.

        I wonder if O'Reilly has a similar program? :)

        --
        Ron Golan
        rgolan@...
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2000
          * Ron Golan (rgolan@...) said:
          > On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 11:19:50AM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
          > > IDG is giving away Linux books to LUGs.
          > > I signed up for LULA. Any other LUG who wants to know
          > > how to sign up, please email me.
          >
          > I wonder if O'Reilly has a similar program? :)

          Bookpool.com has a 44% "off" sale on O'Reilly right now. Normally it's probably
          at 35% "off" or so.

          Nacho

          --
          GPG Public Key: http://www.igso.net/isolis.gpg