IDG books

    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2000
      IDG is giving away Linux books to LUGs.
      I signed up for LULA. Any other LUG who wants to know
      how to sign up, please email me.
      Thanks,
      Dan
      --
      Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.
    • sysop
      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2000
        Any book giveaways will surely be appreciated by our LUG...

        thanks,
        Cerritos Linux User Group

        On Fri, 19 May 2000, you wrote:
        > IDG is giving away Linux books to LUGs.
        > I signed up for LULA. Any other LUG who wants to know
        > how to sign up, please email me.
        > Thanks,
        > Dan
        > --
        > Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.

        > Remember the good 'ol days

        Roger Baello
        Meeting Coordinator
        Cerritos Linux User Group
        roger@...
        cc:baello@...
      • Ron Golan
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2000
          On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 11:19:50AM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
          > IDG is giving away Linux books to LUGs.
          > I signed up for LULA. Any other LUG who wants to know
          > how to sign up, please email me.

          I wonder if O'Reilly has a similar program? :)

          --
          Ron Golan
          rgolan@...
          Message 4 of 4 , May 19, 2000
            * Ron Golan (rgolan@...) said:
            > On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 11:19:50AM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
            > > IDG is giving away Linux books to LUGs.
            > > I signed up for LULA. Any other LUG who wants to know
            > > how to sign up, please email me.
            >
            > I wonder if O'Reilly has a similar program? :)

            Bookpool.com has a 44% "off" sale on O'Reilly right now. Normally it's probably
            at 35% "off" or so.

            Nacho

            --
            GPG Public Key: http://www.igso.net/isolis.gpg