BOF May 27th

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 8:40 AM
      Okay guys, we got some good topics setup for the 27th BOF discussion event
      but we still need some people to act as coordinators for the topics. I'll
      get a web page setup with topics and current coordinators later today
      (*screams* FINALS! WORK! SCHOOL! NO TIME!). Also i've deceided that those
      people acting as coordinators will be allowed to bring machines in, but
      please only those people acting as coordinators. This is not an event (eg
      install) for people to bring their machines and have stuff tweaked,
      installed, etc. Once again, any questions, just let me know. Thanks
      guys.

      ---