Upcoming SCLUG Event.

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2000
      Okay It seems I need to clarify some details of the event im thinking
      of. The event date will be the 27th of May and the location will be
      Nortel Networks. The format will be as follows, there will be groups of
      discussion groups on various topics setup around the room that people are
      go to and talk about this particular topic. An example would be a table
      for security, anyone interested in talking about security can gather
      around the table and discuss security. There wont be demonstrations per
      say, just talking. Again any question just ask, topic suggestions email
      me personally not to a list. Thanks.

      ---