LUG Fest Planning

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2000
      The LUG Fest that we held in March was a huge success and gave a hint that
      any future ones would be even bigger. Unfortunately this also means alot
      of work. The previous two LUG Fests, most of the work was done by me
      (Gareth) and although the events turned out good and better (in the case
      of the last one) it was still a lot of work. So, for the LUG Fest that is
      planned for October I am inviting anyone who wishes to help out the
      planning of the event to join the LUG Fest mailing list. One important
      thing to remember is that although everyone's help is appreciated, to
      assure thing do not get out of control I will still be the head
      coordinator for the event. Thanks Everyone!

      ** Joining LUG Fest Mailing List **
      send an email to majordomo@... with subscribe lugfest in the body of
      the email. You will then be asked to authorize yourself. Then you are
      set. email to the lug fest list will be sent to lugfest@....

      ---