Sat Samba/TurboLinux sessions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 11:36 PM
      So far there are 50 who have RSVP'd for this Saturday's session
      (http://www.linuxatlax.org/meetings.html). I am most pleased at the
      interest generated thus far.

      The participants are from all over the LA basin, representing a broad
      mix in the telecom, ISP, software, web admin, educational, financial,
      network admin and many misc disciplines / sectors.

      And of course folks from our Lug as well as several others will be
      attending.

      It is amazing yet predictable I guess when you get the word out to the
      interested parties- they do sign up! yeah! Thank you all who have helped
      in spreading the word about this seminar. With special thanks to Dan Kegel
      for adding this to the Lalugs site.

      Ismet

      Ismet Kursunoglu
      ibk@...