Re: SCLUG FW: LILAX Samba Seminar this Saturday!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2000
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to add that on Saturday we will be giving away multiple
      boxed sets of the current version of TurboLinux server, workstation and
      one copy of TL Cluster server- plus lots of other "goodies" (T-shirts,
      duffel bags and what not).

      I have been speaking with John Terpster - he is extremely knowlegable and
      really looking forward to this full day seminar. There is no doubt that it
      is going to be very detailed and informative.

      I would ask anyone who can to please consider bringing a video camera so
      that we could tape this session. If you have such equipment please contact
      me.

      There are still some seats available for this FREE session (I say this
      because several people inquired about the costs). Please RSVP to me if you
      plan to come (there is still plenty of availability as of now). Also
      please pass this information to other lists and people as you like.

      Also I would ask that you RSVP on an individual basis as I can't really
      take RSVP's for whole groups :) (but I certainly thank you all for showing
      so much interest)

      I apologize for any repetitious e-mailings about this meeting.

      best regards to you all,

      Ismet

      Ismet Kursunoglu
      ibk@...