Re: [lalugs] Re: Corel Linux Roadshow, LA, April 4th

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2000
      Hi Steve,

      Several folks on irc this evening inquired about attending this event in
      LA and noticed on the web site that the sessions are sold out (
      http://www.corel.com/roadshow/schedule2000.htm )

      Any chance that there are still some seats available? Thanks very much.

      I include a past posting from Dan. Guess we should have moved faster!
      No matter it is great to see it is sold out. Con-grads.

      Ismet
      ibk@...
      Direct 310 546 4320