Saturday SCLUG Meeting

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2000
      Okay folks we have a meeting this saturday, same sclug time, same sclug
      channel er location. This time on the agenda, Craig Zeller will do
      talking about Security, Linux firewalling and all that good stuff. Craig
      was unable to attend the LUG Fest due to illness so he'll be making up
      for it at the meeting :) Everyone is welcome to attend.

      ---