Magic Software Invites Linux Users of LA to a Party

  • Alan Zwiren
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2000
      Magic Software is a local area vendor on the Board of
      Linux International. We offer application development tools and
      eBusiness applications for Linux.

      In an effort to support the growing Linux community in Southland area,
      Magic would like to invite you to attend a Magic Linux Party on
      March 16th at 6:00 PM at our Corporate headquarters.

      You will get a chance to meet with other Linux developers, learn more
      about Magic, and receive a free demo copy of Magic for Linux, a
      Linux application development environment and see some of the
      e-commerce sites already built in Magic running on Linux. Technical
      support will be available for those who want to install Magic for
      Linux.

      If you would like to attend, please send me an e-mail at
      azwiren@...
      or call (800) 345-6244 and ask for Alan Zwiren.

      Magic is located at 1642 Kaiser Avenue, just off the 405 at
      MacArthur,
      near John Wayne Airport.

      We look forward to meeting you next week.