Cerritos Linux User Group is hosting a Demo Day at the College!

  • Roger Baello
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2000
      Cerritos Linux User Group is hosting a Demo Day at the College!
      WHEN: February 27, 2000
      WHERE: Cerritos College
      11110 Alondra Blvd.,
      Norwalk, CA 90703
      TIME: 12noon -xxpm

      We are hosting a Demo Day and also conducting our monthly meeting at
      the College. Come and join us! We will be giving away various Linux
      CD's and stickers from LinuxCare and RedHat!

      vist our site for more info or e-mail me if you would like to
      help...see you there.....www.linxsys.com/CLUG

      RogerBaello
      Meeting Coordinator
      CERRITOS LINUX USER GROUP