Cerritos Linux User Group

  • roger@linxsys.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
      A newly formed LA Area User Group, we are located in the city of Cerritos
      borderline LA County and Orange County. We meet evey last Sunday of the month
      from 1pm to xxpm. Please visit our site at www.linxsys.com/CLUG for updates,
      meeting schedules, agendas and would like more info about our User Group.
      Also, a mailing list is vailable for your subscription.
    • Roger Baello
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2000
        CERRITOS LINUX USER GROUP

        Just want to remind everybody of our next monthly meeting...

        WHEN: July 30, 2000
        WHERE: C21 CLASSIC-ESTATES
        13217 South street
        Cerritos, CA 90703
        TIME: 12pm -5pm

        AGENDA:

        SAMBA PRESENTATION - installation, running smbd,nmbd, making
        LINUX share files with Windows
        Presenter : Hugo " LordVega " Samayoa

        LINUX TERMINAL PROJECT - see a live demonstration of Linux
        serving applications to PC's
        with no hardrives...
        Presenter : Jim Dare

        Quick Tutorial on .bashrc.... - Paul
        More Tutorials, Bottable Business Cards...RAFFLES, & GIVEAWAYS,

        c'ya there...

        Roger Baello
        Meeting Coordinator
        www.cerritoslug.org