[local] Los Angeles kernel programming SIG?

  • Daniel R. Kegel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2000
      Linux Kernel programmers in Los Angeles, unite...

      I'm interested in testing and tuning the new F_SETSIG/SIGIO feature,
      and would love to chat about it over a beer with anyone
      doing similar stuff.

      If there are enough Angelinos interested in working on the
      Linux kernel, maybe we can form a SIG; meetings might well
      take place at a local pub, so we can fortify us for our
      expeditions into the kernel sources.

      Drop me a line if you're interested.

      Dan Kegel
      dank@...
      http://www.kegel.com
    • Peter Skye
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2000
        Daniel R. Kegel wrote:

        > If there are enough Angelinos interested in working
        > on the Linux kernel, maybe we can form a SIG;
        >
        > Drop me a line if you're interested.

        Interested, though I'm working 24x7 on something else and can't help
        with actual work.

        What city might you meet in? (I guess this means, "Dan, what city do
        you live in?")

        - Peter Skye