Need Linux Admin ASAP: Great Opportunity at Sonypictures.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      Please excuse any duplication this was already distributed to folks
      who's e-mail
      address is listed over at linuxatlax.org- I think we should remove that
      list.

      I want to make sure that all others get to see this opportunity.

      thanks,

      Attention Linux User's Group at LAX Members!
      I have a full time position available in Culver City, CA.
      If you have 3 or more years of Linux experience, I may just be looking
      for
      you!
      Sonypictures.com has 20 Linux boxes and I need someone to administrate
      them!
      Here is the specific job description.
      UNIX/LINUX INTERNET SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
      COLUMBIA TRISTAR INTERACTIVE
      CULVER CITY, CA
      Columbia TriStar Interactive is looking for a UNIX/LINUX
      Internet
      Systems Administrator with focus in INTERNET TECHNOLOGY. Required
      abilities
      and experience include installing and patching operating systems,
      auditing
      systems' user, file and internet port security, software and hardware
      configuration, setting up and maintaining multiple live Apache servers,
      Qmail/SendMail gateways, firewall systems, and creating and editing
      multi-NIC systems and routing.
      Hardware components include Compaq servers, RAID systems,
      network
      gear, SCSI devices, backup devices. Software components include Linux
      OS,
      Apache webserver, Qmail, firewall software, various command shells.
      Favorable abilities include Informix database, ColdFusion for
      Linux,
      Perl/cgi programming/scripting.
      Years experience: 3 or more.
      Please email resumes to techjobs@... with
      UNIX/LINUX
      Internet Systems Administrator in the subject field. OR fax your resume
      310-840-8662, attention HUMAN RESOURCES: UNIX/LINUX INTERNET SYSTEMS
      ADMINISTRATOR.

      Joy Marrs
      Production Manager
      Columbia TriStar Interactive