(unknown)

  • gareth@xxxxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2000
      Does anyone know what LUG Michael Elkins is in? I was gonna ask him if he
      would like to show pgp stuff at the lug fest since he wrote mutt and seems
      to be into the pgp stuff.

      Gareth
      SCLUG
    • Charlie Blanchard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2000
        On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, gareth@... wrote:
        > From: <gareth@...>
        >
        > Does anyone know what LUG Michael Elkins is in? I was gonna ask him if he
        > would like to show pgp stuff at the lug fest since he wrote mutt and seems
        > to be into the pgp stuff.

        I believe he's a member of lula but is speaking about mutt etc
        at the Feb lilax meeting.

        --charlie

        Uh oh, has Amazon.com become the Micro$oft of eCommerce?
        check out Boycott Amazon! at:
        http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/amazon.html
        charlie blanchard
        626.447.3092