lalugs.org up

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 1999
      I've started a site for inter-lug stuff,
      http://www.lalugs.org

      All that's there right now is a list of active LUGs
      that have web sites (based off of David Lawyer's list,
      but with some updates).

      It might be easy to set up an events calendar there
      for the LUGs to announce their upcoming meetings and
      installfests. I'll see if I can find a good one package
      to do that.
      (The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer)
    • Charlie Blanchard
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 1999
        Dan,

        I found WebCal at: http://bulldog.tzo.org/webcal/webcal.html
        awhile ago and suspect it would be worth a look, I use it on my internal
        intranet.

        --charlie

        On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, you wrote:
        > From: Dan Kegel <dank@...>
        >
        > I've started a site for inter-lug stuff,
        > http://www.lalugs.org
        >
        > All that's there right now is a list of active LUGs
        > that have web sites (based off of David Lawyer's list,
        > but with some updates).
        >
        > It might be easy to set up an events calendar there
        > for the LUGs to announce their upcoming meetings and
        > installfests. I'll see if I can find a good one package
        > to do that.

        Charlie Blanchard
        direct: 626-447-3092

        Studio Media Services