FYI: [SGVLUG] January 13th SGVLUG Meeting - The Total Linux Office

  • Charlie Blanchard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2000
      FYI - sgvlug is going to have a great presentation this Thursday!

      Rather than 'spam' the lists, I thought I'd let you decide
      whether or not to post this to your own members <g>

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2000
        Frank will also be demoing this at the LUG Fest for those that can't make
        it to the sgvlug meeting but who will be attended the lug fest.