Sat meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2000
      Our guest speaker will be flying in from Boulder, Colorado for this Sat
      presentation. I hope that we can generate a decent turnout for this
      event as the folks from Ecrix have gone to lots of trouble to ensure the
      quality and success of this event.

      Please pass the word about our Sat meetings over in El Segundo. If there
      are any questions please send them on to me or point folks to
      http://www.linuxatlax.org Thanks.