ESR Video Tapes

  • John Wenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 1999
      Thanks John.

      John Kawakami wrote:

      > From: John Kawakami <johnk@...>

      > I'm the guy with the tapes. (Hey, John W. sorry I haven't responded - I'm
      > very busy this week.) I'll do this - I'll make one set that's two 2-hour
      > tapes, and one that's a single 4-hour tape. That way, Clay will have
      > something to work with. Clay - tell me where to deliver the tapes.

      Sounds good. Thanks very much.

      > Oh yeah - the tapes are *crappy*, in case you're wondering. I'm not a pro
      > or anything. I'm not even organized enough to set things up correctly.

      Well, Charle liked them, so they can not be all that bad.

      > If anyone feels like they should compensate me for making these tapes, just
      > drop by the SGVLUG and put a five dollar bill into the jar we use to pay
      > for the projector.

      Clay, is there five bucks left in the ESR collection fund?

      > Did the videomaker at the USC event contact anyone? Just curious.

      Carol something was it not? Anybody?

      John
    • Charlie Blanchard
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 1999
        On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, John Wenger wrote:
        > From: John Wenger <JohnWenger@...>
        >

        > > Did the videomaker at the USC event contact anyone? Just curious.
        >
        > Carol something was it not? Anybody?

        Got her card:

        Jenny Cool from Cool Studios
        www.coolstudios.com
        jenny@...
        1.310.829.3624

        haven't tried to contact her about it...

        --charlie

        charlie blanchard
        626.447.3092
        http://63.194.0.50