Which LUGS Would Like Tapes of the ESR Sessions Dec 3-4?

  • John Wenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 1999
      Both sessions fit onto a single VHS EP cassette. Clay has volunteered
      to make a reasonable number of copies. Each interested LUG could get
      one, for further re-distribution.

      Please respond to LALUGS if your lug is interested.

      John

      John K:

      If you can get me a copy in VHS format, I have two machines and can
      make a
      resonable number of copies for others. I am now in the process of
      installing
      the RA server on my new website LinuxBeach.net and this might be my
      first
      video project.

      Clay

      --