Re: Re: Linux Presentation Request

  • Frank Keeney
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 1999
      I'm doing a similar presentation for SGVLUG Jan. 14th. Showing Linux,
      dhcpd, and StarOffice as a cross platform office application between Linux
      and Windows.

      I'll have two or three networked computers to demonstrate a live network.
      I'll be using my Linux laptop with StarOffice for the presentation. I
      wouldn't think of using PowerPoint.

      I'd be happy to do it for them as well on the 11th.

      Frank

      Pasadena Networks, Inc. http://pasadena.net
      Tel: 310-967-8175