Re: ESR.

  • Erik Hovland
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999
      On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 08:22:10PM +0000, Gareth J. Greenaway wrote:
      > From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <gareth@...>
      >
      > Did someone get the closed caption write up from the ESR events? Both,
      > one, any?

      There was a captionist at only the friday night event. We are entitled
      to the transcript as part of the service. I called the company that
      provided the service today and I was promised the transcript today.
      Although I was told COB so it might show up late or early tomorrow.

      And I am the one coordinating this, if you can't tell. Since the
      transcipt is quite long (130 pages of text) I will probably announce
      it's availability here on lalugs rather then posting the transcript in
      it's entirety.

      Erik Hovland
      USC Linux User Group President
      http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/
      GnuPG public key: http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/ehovland.gpg
    • Gareth J. Greenaway
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999
        Okay. So the transcript from Friday will be availiable for the other LUGs
        to mirror?

        Gareth J. Greenaway | gareth@...
        "Do you think you're God? God, Root, what is difference?"

        On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Erik Hovland wrote:

        > On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 08:22:10PM +0000, Gareth J. Greenaway wrote:
        > > From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <gareth@...>
        > >
        > > Did someone get the closed caption write up from the ESR events? Both,
        > > one, any?
        >
        > There was a captionist at only the friday night event. We are entitled
        > to the transcript as part of the service. I called the company that
        > provided the service today and I was promised the transcript today.
        > Although I was told COB so it might show up late or early tomorrow.
        >
        > And I am the one coordinating this, if you can't tell. Since the
        > transcipt is quite long (130 pages of text) I will probably announce
        > it's availability here on lalugs rather then posting the transcript in
        > it's entirety.

        > Erik Hovland
        > USC Linux User Group President
        > http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/
        > GnuPG public key: http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/ehovland.gpg
        >

        > [Attachments have been removed from this message]
        >
        > > Los Angeles Linux User Groups
        > http://www.lalugs.org

      • Erik Hovland
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999
          On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 09:22:09PM +0000, Gareth J. Greenaway wrote:
          > From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <gareth@...>
          >
          > Okay. So the transcript from Friday will be availiable for the other LUGs
          > to mirror?

          Feel free.