Re: Linux Presentation Request

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 1999
      OK, let's do a basic Linux / Star Office / Corel etc. presentation.
      If nobody else wants to do it, I can handle it.
      We'll put a link up at http://www.lalugs.org describing the event
      in a couple days.
      - Dan

      --
      (The above is just my personal opinion; I don't speak for my employer,
      except on the occasional talk show.)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 1999
        I'm doing a similar presentation for SGVLUG Jan. 14th. Showing Linux,
        dhcpd, and StarOffice as a cross platform office application between Linux
        and Windows.

        I'll have two or three networked computers to demonstrate a live network.
        I'll be using my Linux laptop with StarOffice for the presentation. I
        wouldn't think of using PowerPoint.

        I'd be happy to do it for them as well on the 11th.

        Frank

        Pasadena Networks, Inc. http://pasadena.net
        Tel: 310-967-8175