ESR.

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999
      Did someone get the closed caption write up from the ESR events? Both,
      one, any?

      Gareth J. Greenaway | gareth@...
      "Do you think you're God? God, Root, what is difference?"
    • Erik Hovland
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999
        On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 08:22:10PM +0000, Gareth J. Greenaway wrote:
        > From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <gareth@...>
        >
        > Did someone get the closed caption write up from the ESR events? Both,
        > one, any?

        There was a captionist at only the friday night event. We are entitled
        to the transcript as part of the service. I called the company that
        provided the service today and I was promised the transcript today.
        Although I was told COB so it might show up late or early tomorrow.

        And I am the one coordinating this, if you can't tell. Since the
        transcipt is quite long (130 pages of text) I will probably announce
        it's availability here on lalugs rather then posting the transcript in
        it's entirety.

        Erik Hovland
        USC Linux User Group President
        http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/
        GnuPG public key: http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/ehovland.gpg
      • Gareth J. Greenaway
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999
          Okay. So the transcript from Friday will be availiable for the other LUGs
          to mirror?

          On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Erik Hovland wrote:

          > On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 08:22:10PM +0000, Gareth J. Greenaway wrote:
          > > From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <gareth@...>
          > >
          > > Did someone get the closed caption write up from the ESR events? Both,
          > > one, any?
          >
          > There was a captionist at only the friday night event. We are entitled
          > to the transcript as part of the service. I called the company that
          > provided the service today and I was promised the transcript today.
          > Although I was told COB so it might show up late or early tomorrow.
          >
          > And I am the one coordinating this, if you can't tell. Since the
          > transcipt is quite long (130 pages of text) I will probably announce
          > it's availability here on lalugs rather then posting the transcript in
          > it's entirety.

          > Erik Hovland
          > USC Linux User Group President
          > http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/
          > GnuPG public key: http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/ehovland.gpg
          >

          > [Attachments have been removed from this message]
          >
          > > Los Angeles Linux User Groups
          > http://www.lalugs.org

        • Erik Hovland
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999
            On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 09:22:09PM +0000, Gareth J. Greenaway wrote:
            > From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <gareth@...>
            >
            > Okay. So the transcript from Friday will be availiable for the other LUGs
            > to mirror?

            Feel free.