Re: Interest in e-commerce servers

  • Charlie Blanchard
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 1999
      Dan,

      As it so happens - setting up e-commerce solutions using Minivend is how I make
      my living! I love it...

      -- charlie
      Charlie Blanchard
      direct: 626-447-3092

      Studio Media Services
      951 North Ontario St. Burbank, CA 91505
      818-840-8294

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 1999
        > > system. I hear Minivend (http://www.minivend.com/) is GPL, and
        > > has those things. Anyone have experience with it or similar tools?
        > >
        > > - Dan
        > >
        > > --
        > > (The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer)

        There is a review of Minivend in

        Linux Journal #62 -- June 1999

        On-line for subscribers at -

        http://interactive.linuxjournal.com/Magazines/LJ62/3301.html

        For the fun of it I installed the demo version on a Redhat 6.0 system.
        Worked very well including some cool scripts for getting needed Perl
        modules from CPAN.

        The on-line docs are quite complete.

        http://www.minivend.com/iri/mvend.html

        regards,