missed linus by a hair

  • Erik Hovland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 1999
      It is amazing that in the same week that we were doing our huge ESR event
      Linus was in town and at USC! More info here:
      http://www.latimes.com/business/19991206/t000111186.html

      Which begs the question, how do we exploit things like webrushII? There
      should be some way to monitor most events in LA to see if any Linux
      dignitaries are going to be in town. Anybody willing to make wget
      work for us on the techno web calendars in the area.

      Erik Hovland
      USC Linux User Group President
      http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/
      GnuPG public key: http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/ehovland.gpg