Dec meeting canceled, resume in Jan 2000

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 1999
      The Dec meeting of Linuxatlax has been canceled. The reason is that the
      city must have the hall for their holiday functions.

      We will resume our meetings starting Jan 8, 2000. That presentation will
      give an overview of various tape backup technologies, products, and
      strategies, with a special emphasis on VXA technology and its advantages
      for Linux users.

      It will be hosted by Ecrix Corporation ( http://www.ecrix.com/ ) and
      will include some great presentations. A wonderful lunch will be
      served.

      See you all then.

      best regards,