key exchange at ESR friday event

  • Erik Hovland
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1999
      ----- Forwarded message from Erik Hovland <ehovland@...> -----

      > USC is a stronghold of Privacy, PGP, GPG, etc., and all things
      > private.

      It may seem that way, but it is really the paranoid few who happen to be
      vocal.

      Speaking of which, I will run a key exchange if people are interested.
      This is your chance to expand your key ring. If you use gpg or pgp and
      will be attending the event on friday night (I may not be able to make
      saturday) then send me your key. Directions available here:
      http://sclug.usc.edu/keyexchange.html

      Erik Hovland
      USC Linux User Group President
      http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/