Eric Raymond event - Dec 3rd/4th - LUG reps needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 1999
      [Apologies if you receive this twice.]

      Eric Raymond is coming to LA Dec 3rd & 4th to talk about
      Open Source. LULA, with help from USCLUG and Caltech,
      is organizing the event, and is looking for someone to come
      from each LUG and represent their group in a brief
      roundtable discussion. This is a good opportunity for
      your group to get publicity and new members.

      Anyone wanting to represent their LUG should join the mailing
      list ESR-LA@onelist.com (see http://onelist.com/subscribe/esr-la )

      Anyone interested in the event, please see the announcement
      at http://lalugs.org/#events
      All are welcome!

      (The above is just my personal opinion; I don't speak for my employer,
      except on the occasional talk show.)