      Subject: (no subject)
      Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:23:29 -0800
      From: Youhan Mubaraki <youhan.mubaraki@...>
      To: webmaster@...

      California Digital has acquired the VA Linux systems server division and we are looking for engineers with the following
      skills:

      GNU/Linux System/Network Administrator
      GNU/Linux HPC/Clustering Expert
      GNU/Linux Systems programmer
      GNU/Linux Kernel Hacker

      Most important is kernel hacker
      Next sys programmer
      Authorized to work in US. US Citizens preferred
      Must relocate to bay area if from outside.

      We are looking for the right people to work on a Large Linux super cluster. This will be the largest Linux supercomputer in
      the world, what an opportunity for the right people to get involved.
      Please email me or call me at 510 687 7089 if you or someone you know is interested in these positions.

      --
      Youhan Mubaraki

      Director of Business Development
      California Digital Corporation