491Embedded Linux Development - Sat April 19th

    Apr 10, 2003
      A reminder that we will be meeting on Sat the 19th - one week later than
      the usual date.

      Fredrik Norrman and Willy Sagefalk will be giving a detailed
      presentation on Linux embedded development - highlighting the ETRAX
      system on a chip product from Axis. The session will start at 11 am and
      will last at least 3 hours. There will be ample time for questions.

      They will have about 10 of the server devices available for cash sale at
      a discounted price.

      More information is available at http://www.lilax.org/meetings.html

      I hope that all of you get the word out about the change in dates -
      unfortunately the last time we made a date change I discovered that serveral
      people showed up anyhow at the usual time of the month, so if you
      could kindly pass this message on to your colleagues who attend Lilax
      (and may not be subscribed to the Lilax list) sessions I would be
      grateful.

      And finally, I just got mail from Fredrik indicating that they are going to be
      covering lots of juicy material on embedded technology with a clear and
      polished presentation so I hope you can get the time off to attend the
      session - again next Saturday April 19th. 2555 West 190th Street
      Torrance, CA 90504

      Thanks,

      Ismet