49Idea (leaders of LUGs read, other disregard)

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Sep 18, 1999
      Hi, intros first. I am Gareth J. Greenaway one of the leaders of the
      SCLUG group. Second part, I need the email addresses of the people in
      charge of the LALUGS, eg. UCLALUG, USCLUG, etc. (any I missed sorry).
      This is not spam at all, I just need to contact the other leaders with a
      proposal that ive come up with. So if you guys could email me so I have
      the address, id really appreciate it. Thanks.

      Gareth J. Greenaway | gareth@...
      "Do you think you're God? God, Root, what is difference?"
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic