319LUG Fest IV Call for Demos!

    Mar 14, 2001
      LUGFest IV, the fourth Linux festival held by SCLUG, is looking for YOU!

      SCLUG needs persons willing to demo their favorite app, and vendors
      willing to show off their latest & greatest Linux wares. If you're
      skilled at GIMP, or Samba, or any other Linux application, we'd love to
      have you volunteer for a seminar. If you're a vendor with a cool Linux
      product, the LUGFest is an ideal place for a table.

      LUGFest IV will be held at Nortel Networks in Simi Valley, California,
      on October 28th, 2000. For additional info, or to sign up for a demo,
      see www.lugfest.org.

      LUGFest II & III were huge succeses, and we need YOUR
      help to make number IV even better!

      We'll see you there!
      Gareth, gareth@...
      Simi-Conejo Linux Users Group President

      Orv, w6bi@...
      Simi-Conejo Linux Users Group member-at-large