      Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 23:04:34 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Ismet Kursunoglu <ibk@...>
      To: lilax <lilax@...>
      Subject: "Linux based MP3 Jukebox" June 10th

      On Sat June 10th Mr. Chris Dollmont from Continuous Computing in San Diego
      (http://www.ccpu.com/) will give a talk about MP3 Jukebox design issues
      and implementation.

      The talk will introduce many issues: sound, remote control, text to
      speech, internet appliances (to name just a few). MP3 related issues such
      as Napster and MP3.com will also be covered.

      The talk will begin with our usual warm-up "live chat" problem solving
      session starting at 10:00am, followed by the presentation. Will break from
      about 12:30 to 1:00 pm then resume for a installation and configuration
      session.

      There will be direct high speed Internet access and lots of knowledgeable
      folks at the meeting so bring along your questions and hardware to access
      the network.

      Thank you.

      Ismet