      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:08:28 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Ismet Kursunoglu <ibk@...>
      To: lilax <lilax@...>, SCLUG <sclug@...>,
      lalugs <lalugs@onelist.com>
      Cc: John Terpstra <john.terpstra@...>

      Here is our seminar agenda for this Sat. meeting- hosted by TurboLinux and
      featuring John Terpstra from the Samba team.

      1. What is TurboCluster Server?
      Designing a solution
      Configuration of TCS

      2. Samba

      Suggest the following:
      SMB Definition
      Name Resolution - 90% of the problem solved
      How does browsing work?
      Integration issues
      Samba as a server in an existing Windows 9X, NT network
      Samba as a logon server for Windows 9X
      Samba as an NT Domain Controller
      Basic Debugging
      Configuration Tools - SWAT, other tools
      TNG - The Bleeding Edge!

      There will be a lunch break somewhere around 12:30 for one hour. The
      sessions should wrap up by 4:45 pm; there will be loads of time for
      questions and hands on work. We need to be out by 5 pm.

      The session is filling up rapidly. So please RSVP to me if you would like
      to attend. ( I found out we are limited to 75 people ).

      Stay tuned for other exciting announcements about this session.

      Looks like we will be hosting a much more complete 3 day Samba/Networking
      seminar this fall in a far larger venue - exciting stuff!

      Ismet Kursunoglu
      Direct 310 546 4320