19SCLUG Fall InstallFest

  • Erik Hovland
    Aug 31, 1999
      The recently formed USC Linux User Group is holding it's first Fall
      Semester InstallFest and what is our first InstallFest as a group.

      It will be a 6 hour event with plenty of on-site help to get linux
      installed on your box. Those familiar with InstallFests are welcome to
      come help out.

      Details:
      When: 1999-09-09, 1am-5pm.
      Where: TSC-206, University Park Campus

      We will have give aways of some CDs, t-shirts, posters and other tacky
      techno items.

      If you want to help I would appreciate a heads up so I can have a good
      idea as to who will be there. Also include any items you plan on bringing
      (power strips, NICs, etc.).

      Erik Hovland
      SC Linux User Group President
      http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/