123Re: Linux Presentation Request

    Dec 14, 1999
      OK, let's do a basic Linux / Star Office / Corel etc. presentation.
      If nobody else wants to do it, I can handle it.
      We'll put a link up at http://www.lalugs.org describing the event
      in a couple days.
      - Dan

      --
      (The above is just my personal opinion; I don't speak for my employer,
      except on the occasional talk show.)