Shri Bhatia - Help & Guidance

  • nareshcg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Over a period of time, I have been suggested various remedial
      measures but to no effect. The issue is marriage and though we have
      been trying hard but there has been no success. We have been told
      that Saturn aspect on Jupiter is the cause for delay. Kindly advise
      and suggest appropriate remedial measure. Shall be grateful for all
      the help.

      DOB: 2 Sep, 1975
      TOB: 9:22 am
      Place: Gurgaon

      To check the validity of the horoscope, the father had a bypass
      surgery on 8 Jan, 02; the girl got a job on 2 jan, 1999 and has only
      one elder sister.

      Thanks.

      NC Gupta