mrigshaal

  • SANJIV
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2012
      Dear Varun ji,

      Namashkaar,

      For Mars in 4th, one of the upaya its mentioned to use mrigshaal for chronic diseases. Does mrigshaal means deer skin? In Goswami's book I read somewhere where he has tranlated it to pahari tendua?

      Thanks

      Sanjiv

    • Sharma
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23, 2012
        Varunji mrighshala is deer skin and u can get it easily and at cheaper price from ebay
        Regards
        Gaurav Sharma

        --- In lalkitab@yahoogroups.com, SANJIV <sjoshi_ca@...> wrote:

        > Dear Varun ji,
        >
        > Namashkaar,
        >

        > For Mars in 4th, one of the upaya its mentioned to use mrigshaal for chronic diseases. Does mrigshaal means deer skin? In Goswami's book I read somewhere where he has tranlated it to pahari tendua?
        >
        > Thanks
        >

        > Sanjiv

      • kamal krishan
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2012
          Dear Gaurav ji,

          Please advise meaning of 'ebay' or its full form.

          Thanks and regards.
          Kamal Krishan

          On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:42 AM, Sharma <sandybablu@...> wrote:

          Varunji mrighshala is deer skin and u can get it easily and at cheaper price from ebay
          Regards
          Gaurav Sharma

          --- In lalkitab@yahoogroups.com, SANJIV <sjoshi_ca@...> wrote:

          > Dear Varun ji,
          >
          > Namashkaar,
          >

          > For Mars in 4th, one of the upaya its mentioned to use mrigshaal for chronic diseases. Does mrigshaal means deer skin? In Goswami's book I read somewhere where he has tranlated it to pahari tendua?
          >
          > Thanks
          >

          > Sanjiv

        • Hemant Kumar
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012
            Hello,

            ebay is a popular global online shopping portal. You can access it by the url ebay.com or ebay.in and search for the product you are looking for.

            Hemant Kumar

            On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:59 PM, kamal krishan <kamal.krishan1@...> wrote:

            Dear Gaurav ji,

            Please advise meaning of 'ebay' or its full form.

            Thanks and regards.
            Kamal Krishan

            On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:42 AM, Sharma <sandybablu@...> wrote:

            Varunji mrighshala is deer skin and u can get it easily and at cheaper price from ebay
            Regards
            Gaurav Sharma

            --- In lalkitab@yahoogroups.com, SANJIV <sjoshi_ca@...> wrote:

            > Dear Varun ji,
            >
            > Namashkaar,
            >

            > For Mars in 4th, one of the upaya its mentioned to use mrigshaal for chronic diseases. Does mrigshaal means deer skin? In Goswami's book I read somewhere where he has tranlated it to pahari tendua?
            >
            > Thanks
            >

            > Sanjiv

          • Pradosh Das
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012
              Dear Hemant,

              What nonsense email I am getting is this although you know using deer skin is non bell able offense in India.

              take care

              Dr.Pradosh