Re: [lalkitab] homosexual chart

  • Himanshu Upadhyay
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
      Friends,

      This was based on just two Kudalis. . . .May be one need to study some more kundalis to arrive at conclusive principle.

      Regards,

      Himanshu

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
        Hi,
              I have also venus in kanya Rashi and my birth rashi is also virgo but I donot have any tendancies like this. So I do not believe your theory.
        Pushpa

        To: lalkitab@yahoogroups.com
        From: anki_2003@...
        Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 23:15:48 +0800

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
          Interesting point. I will examine this in the kundalies that I have .

          Regards,

          Himanshu

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 7, 2012
            Friends,

            Here are few charts from my chart database that can be used for the interested people for study on Gay/ Lesbian topic -

            [1] First girl : [MSc Chemistry, from a central University, an HRD consultant]
            Born: August 10, 1979 ; at 8:33 AM; Delhi

            [2] Second girl [ MSc Fashion Technology; Garments & jewelry designer]
            Born : June 11, 1986 at 2:33 PM, Chennai (passive)

            [3]
            Date:          June 24, 1988
            Time:          18:20:00
            Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)
            Place:         76 E 13' 00", 10 N 13' 00"
                          Kodungallur, India
            [4]
            Date:          August 24, 1982
            Time:          18:13:00
            Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)
            Place:         77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"
                          Rajapalayam, India
            [5]
            dob: 17/6/1980
            tob: 9:45PM
            Place: delhi

            [6] Martina Navratilova, born Thursday, October 18th, 1956
            at 4:40 PM (1hr East of GMT)
            near 50° N 04' / 14° E 25

            [7] Elton John, 25 March 1947, 16:00 (4 p.m.) GDT (DST), Pinner, England (51n36, 00w23).

            More charts can be obtained from AstroDatabank.

            As per classical astrology, Venus and Saturn relationship is the single most important combination for Gay/ Lesbian. Venus in Saturn's navasmsa and vice versa, gives an indication for this type of abnormal behaviour. More strong combination, more chances for such tendencies.

            Of course weak Venus and weak Moon are required, as Venus shows sexual behavior and Moon is the mind. But these alone without involvement of Saturn can not give Gay/ Lesbian tendencies.

            I am not sure about combinations according to Lal Kitab and hopefully other Lal Kitab astrolgoers can help heere.

            Thanks & Regards,

            Punit Pandey
            http://www.AstroSage.com/lalkitab/

            To: lalkitab@yahoogroups.com
            From: anki_2003@...
            Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 23:15:48 +0800

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 10, 2012
              Dear Friend,
              If your Venus is with Kanya Rashi in your horoscope @ 7th house,   and you  not believe then check following  must have happened to your life.
              1) Are U suffering from any skin issues/ any radish color mark on body?
              2) Do you suffer any loss  or have deferential opinion  with your maternal uncle( Mama Or Mami)?

              If above things are not correct then re- check your horoscope or take fresh print out from any Austo computer software and see the old horoscope and new horoscope.

              If above two things are correctly, then  whatever you  have said may change at later date ie. when you  will be under Venus mahadasha with  shani or rahu aanter dasha period you would be attracted by  Lesbians with most older or senior same sex partners.

              Take care??

              With Kind Regards,

              Neel

              From: ankita anki <anki_2003@...>
              To: "lalkitab@yahoogroups.com" <lalkitab@yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Thursday, 1 March, 2012, 7:15 AM

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 10, 2012

                Dear Sir,
                What ever you have said is very correct and true. If Venus is  having matching degree values of each  other planets then it will further damage to 7th house and one may  check  option to  visit red light area.
                Regards,
                neel