understanding 8th pakka ghar

  • Ritu Maheshwari
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2010
      hi

      i am referring to the lal kitab pdf version , want to learn the lal kitab by self

      come across the writing about the 8th house

      IT SAYS

      Ghar 8 ve hai maut nimani , mangal bad hi lete hai

      nar grah me se koi ho aaathve , maut tali hi ginte hai

      agla hissa ghar pehla to , 8 wa peeth bhi hoti hai

      bad shutat ki peeth hi apni , neechi unchi hoti hai

      taraf janoobi, kachha koyla, jan muridi hoti hai

      please help me understand this para.

      also help me learn how to map or predict the features of house with the planets in that house.

      i know am novoice and need much input. but may be this would be helpful for me.
    • Kulbir Bains
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2010
        Dear Maheshwari Ji;
        If you want to learn/follow the system sincerely, it is a genuine advise that you get hindi translation or transliterations of all books, if not all; at least 42 and 52 editions, then read Grammar pakka ghar etc,
        Anyway if you want to start straight away, I am willing to join you but please start with house no.1;
        Welcome
        Regards
        Kulbir Bains

        On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 3:21 AM, Ritu Maheshwari <ritupmaheshwari@...> wrote:

        hi

        i am referring to the lal kitab pdf version , want to learn the lal kitab by self

        come across the writing about the 8th house

        IT SAYS

        Ghar 8 ve hai maut nimani , mangal bad hi lete hai

        nar grah me se koi ho aaathve , maut tali hi ginte hai

        agla hissa ghar pehla to , 8 wa peeth bhi hoti hai

        bad shutat ki peeth hi apni , neechi unchi hoti hai

        taraf janoobi, kachha koyla, jan muridi hoti hai

        please help me understand this para.

        also help me learn how to map or predict the features of house with the planets in that house.

        i know am novoice and need much input. but may be this would be helpful for me.

      • Padam Kumar
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2010
          taraf janoobi, kachha koyla, jan muridi hoti hai
          Janobi means west , se sasural yaa tao -chacha ki santan se kast hota hai.

          --
          Thanks and Regards
          Jyotishi Padam Kumar
          #5235 , Malviya Nagar - 1,
          Bathinda -151001 , INDIA
        • Shama Sehgal
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010

            Dear Kulbir Bains
            I want to learn/follow the system sincerely. Kindly guide me from where I can get all the additions and guide me from House no. 1. As far you have advised regarding grammer is there any specific book for this if so  kindly guide me .
            Thanks

             Regards

            Shama Sehgal