Fwd: [ndn-aim] Re: [D/L/N Advocacy] Protection of Ceremonies & Sacred Sites

  • Jonell FoxBelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2004

      Alfred Bone Shirt <huhoogle@...> wrote:
      To: Dakota_Lakota_Nakota_Advocacy@yahoogroups.com,
      Black Hills Peoples Newspaper ,
      Bernard Red Cherries ,
      Tatankan Najin ,
      "Hinhanska" , "kentvfte-gwtc.net" ,
      American Indian Movement Support Group of Ohio and ,
      Carter Camp , Christinia ,
      Chaska Denny ,
      Maddy No Water ,
      Mona Rencountre ,
      Vivian High Elk , YBHS ,
      "Crazyhawk29-aol.com" , lelandld@...,
      "Len.Foster-nndoh.org" ,
      Lynn Eastman , Eric Nixon
      CC: ndn-aim@yahoogroups.com,
      "editor-lakotajournal.com" , CWhiteface@...
      From: Alfred Bone Shirt
      Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:55:33 -0400
      Subject: [ndn-aim] Re: [D/L/N Advocacy] Protection of Ceremonies & Sacred Sites

      At 02:45 PM 7/10/2004 -0400, Alfred Bone Shirt wrote:
      >Protection of Ceremonies & Sacred Sites Meeting  ( Please Pass this info
      >far and wide)
      >August 7th & 8th,  2004   (forgot to put the year)
      >Green Grass, South Dakota,  Arvol Looking Horse residence
      >Cheyenne River Sioux Reservation
      >Invitation to the Grass Roots Chiefs, Medicine People, Spiritual Leaders
      >and families, Youth. This is a meeting of concerns to revitalize and
      >continue to Protect and Preserve Our Sacred ceremonies, Sites and ways of
      >To Stop the Abuses
      >Akicita & Tokalas are urged to attend
      >NO Alcohol or Drugs
      >For more information contact;
      >Frances Zephier ( Yankton )   605-491-1053
      >Robin Bair  ( Ponca )   605-491-1053
      >Alfred Bone Shirt ( Sicangu )  605-747-4443
      >"You cannot destroy a people who has dreamed a dream such as ours"
      >Visit us at http://www.dlncoalition.org
      >To subscribe to this group, send an email to:
      >To start sending messages to members send email to:
      >If you do not wish to belong to this group you may
      >unsubscribe by sending an email to:
      >Web Site to modify your subscriptions:
      >Moderators, Dakota_Lakota_Nakota_Advocacy
      >**It is a time for all to stand tall and strong in protection of our
      >lands, our beliefs, and our sacred spirituality. This is our way of life.
      >This is the dust that becomes our histories to our future generations. We
      >stand tall in support of our Treaties and Inherent rights.
      >End Ethnic Cleansing of our people, Now!**
      >This list was created In Honor of our Ancestors, our Elders, our
      >children....for our future!
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      P.O. BOX 1334
      RAPID CITY S.D. 57709